By Suja Johnkutty
Commonly, you will find that the diffuser you are using for your essential oils isn’t living up to your hopes. You will set it up and get it ready, but when you turn it on, you find that the scent is not penetrating your living roomer any room for that matter.
Purchasing on the best diffusers for large rooms can help solve that issue for you. You can move your smaller diffuser to a different room that is ideal for the size, like the bathroom. There are many different types of essential oil diffusers you can get, so you want to be sure to make the right choice.
Coupled With The Various Settings
Makes it ideal if you want a great diffuser for a large capacity of room.
In a rush? You can skip to parts you want!
- What Is Essential Oil Diffusion?
- Different Types Of Large Room Aromatherapy Diffusers
- Benefits Of Essential Oil Diffusion
- Best Oil Diffusers For Large Spaces
What Is Essential Oil Diffusion?
Essential oil aromatherapy has been used for healing for thousands of years. The spread of the oil can provide you with a great scented room as well as healing benefits. Essential oil diffusion is the process of spreading the aroma of oils through air molecules. There are a few different ways you can accomplish diffusion.
Enter your text here…
Different Types Of Oil Diffusers for Large Rooms
There are many different diffusers you can get. However, there are four main types. You want to choose the right diffuser for your space.
Ultrasonic Diffusers for Your Home
The is the most common diffuser . These diffusers rely on tap water to release the aromatic molecules into the air. These diffusers are similar to a diffuser humidifier and can be used as such. One of the best things about this type of diffuser is that you don’t need a lot of essential oil for it to work.
The disadvantage of this type of diffuser is that they do need water to operate and that can get cumbersome at times. Another drawback is that the scent does get diluted by water.
Nebulizer Diffuser: Are They Important ?
Nebulizing refers to the use of an electric pump to create scented molecules and spread them in the air through a mist humidifier .No heat or water is necessary for this type of diffuser, you need the oil, and it gets spread into the air at a rate of approximately 3 milliliters of oil per hour.
Nebulizing is a great way to help when you are dealing with acute illnesses. However, this type of diffuser can be a bit more costly. Additionally, they do break easier. The final disadvantage is that powerful oils don’t mist well.
How these diffusers work is that they take the oil and turn it from a liquid into gas form and spread it around the room like that. Most of these diffusers have a small fan that will blow air around the oil, causing it to evaporate.
The downside of this diffuser is that lighter oils diffuse faster and then you don’t get the full effects of the aromatherapy.
Evaporative Essential Oil Diffusers
These diffusers use heat to evaporate the oils. They work the same was evaporative diffusers work but can change the chemical components of the oils due to the heat. One of the drawbacks is that these diffusers often use candles to heat the oil.
Benefits Of Essential Oil Diffusion
Diffusing oils provides you with many benefits. Since aromatherapy has been used for centuries, it has to be a good thing.
Diffusing essential oils help to promote a good night’s rest.
Inhaling these oils helps with common respiratory issues
Many essential oils have immune boosting properties that you inhale when diffused.
Using a diffuser helps to eliminate day to day odors that can be overpowering.
Breathing in oils is a great way to bring about a good mood.
Just the scent of many oils helps to alleviate stress and anxiety.
Diffusing essential oils is an excellent way to get rid of pesky insects.
Most essential oils can help with your energy levels.
Breathing in essential oils helps to control your appetite.
Many oils, when diffused, help to boost your immunity.
If you want to learn more about the benefits of diffusing essential oils, have a look at this video.
Are There Any Risks?
There is minimal risk of using a diffuser. However, you do need to be aware that individual diffusers like the one that requires heat (candles) can be a fire risk. If you choose this type, make sure to keep it out of reach of anything that can knock it over.
Additionally, you don’t leave your large room essential oil diffuser on for more than an hour at a time. The reason is that you risk overexposure when you leave it on to long. As well, if you misuse it, you can increase your risks of having severe reactions to the oils.
Best Diffuser for a Large Room
Since there are different types and different styles of diffusers you can use in a large space, we decided to narrow down the top five for you. Have a look and figure out which one is best for you.
|InnoGear Ultrasonic Diffuser|
This diffuser is small and doesn’t take up a lot of space. You can place it where you want, very simple to function, just fill and diffuse.It comes with two modes. You can either have it on continuous or intermittent diffusion.
|URPOWER Essential Oil Diffuser|
This diffuser does a great job of dispensing your favorite essential oils around your home. Even when used in a faraway room, you can still reap the benefits in the main room.This diffuser gives off very little light and is perfect for when you are trying to sleep, especially since it is very quiet.
|ASAKUKI 500ML Ultrasonic Diffuser |
This large room essential oil diffuser lets off a lot of steam and fragrance for optimal dispersion of scents.Has a great design that makes it easy to fit into your décor preferences.Also, durable and lasts a long time, even after repeated use.
|VicTsing Essential Oil Diffuser|
It is a very small diffuser that can fit into any space without being cumbersome.You will love how well this diffuser mists into a room, adding moisture to the dry air.You can choose which setting to use for the depth of aromatic scent you want to achieve in any room size.
|The Essential Wellness Essential Oil Diffuser|
The large water capacity of this diffuser allows you to use it for more extended periods than the standard diffuser.Of the best essential oil diffusers for large spaces, this one is straightforward to use and function.
This large room diffuser helps to fill your space with the lovely scent of your essential oils. Using Whisper-Quiet Ultrasonic Operation helps to diffuse the aromas around your room without noise or interference to your day. The seven multi-colored light options are significant for finding the right mood lighting you can enjoy and act as a night light. You never need to worry about leaving your diffuser on for too long as this one will shut off automatically when it runs out of water.
- This diffuser is small and doesn’t take up a lot of space. You can place it where you want and let it work.
- Very simple to function. You don’t need any special skills, fill and diffuse.
- This large room diffuser comes with two modes. You can either have it on continuous or intermittent diffusion.
- After long term repeated use, the motor starts to get a bit loud.
- There is a bright night light that illuminates when you turn it on, making it less than ideal for a bedroom.
- This diffuser tends to stop working when used continuously for months.
The capacity of this large room essential oil diffuser is 150ML and is great for spaces up to 215 sq. Ft. There is an adjustable LED light with seven color changing lights, and it runs for up to four hours on continuous mode and up to six hours in intermittent mode. This diffuser for large spaces has a wood grain finish and takes up little space.
- There is a 100% money back guarantee that is good for 90 days.
- Does a great job of dispensing your favorite essential oils around your home. Even when used in a faraway room, you can still reap the benefits in the main room.
- This diffuser gives off very little light and is perfect for when you are trying to sleep, especially since it is very quiet.
- Some of the diffusers tend to stop working after prolonged use. However, that could be a situational defect.
- You can physically see the mist coming out of this diffuser.
- If you use too much oil, it can get clogged and stop working.
Of the best essential oil diffusers for large spaces, this one is a spa-grade large room essential oil diffuser that has up to 500ml of capacity. The whisper-quiet capacity means that you can go about your day and let this diffuser do its thing without interruption. There is a built-in LED light in seven different colors that have adjustable settings from bright to dim. This diffuser comes with a BPA eco-friendly water tank with auto shut off function when water levels run low.
- This large room essential oil diffuser lets off a lot of steam and fragrance for optimal dispersion of scents.
- Has a great design that makes it easy to fit into your décor preferences.
- This diffuser is durable and lasts a long time. Even after repeated use, it still works the same months in from the first use.
- The top can be difficult to remove when you are trying to refill the water tank with water.
- Some find that the on/off button isn’t in an ideal location and wish it was on the cord.
With seven colors of mood LED lights, you can use this diffuser for any space. This diffuser is very decorative with a wood finish that can enhance any room. The 15 different lighting moods make it ideal, even for sleeping. You can add special water-soluble essential oils that will disperse perfectly. This space diffuser holds up to 150ML of water in its water tank and lasts up to six hours.
- It is a very small diffuser that can fit into any space without being cumbersome.
- You will love how well this diffuser mists into a room, adding moisture to the dry air.
- You can choose which setting to use for the depth of aromatic scent you want to achieve in any room size.
- Some state that this large room diffuser is louder than they would like. It can be a little annoying at night when trying to sleep.
- This diffuser tends to stop working after repeated daily use. If you use it occasionally, this diffuser works well.
- Your diffuser may spill water if you fill it right to the fill line. When you fill it under the fill line, it works just as good.
This BPA free diffuser is ideal for broader space diffusion with its powerful mist humidifier and ideal multifunction. The cool mist diffuser humidifier allows you to use this space diffuser in any sized room, and it will replace dry air with aromatic misty air. The four-timer settings will enable you to leave it on up to ten hours. There are seven LED lights that you can use for ideal mood lighting. With a large 300ML water capacity, you don’t have to stop all the time to fill it up.
- The large water capacity of this diffuser allows you to use it for more extended periods than the standard diffuser.
- Of the best essential oil diffusers for large spaces, this one is straightforward to use and function.
- Cleaning this diffuser is simple and requires minimal effort.
- There have been some claims of this diffuser dripping water when it is on the highest setting.
- The materials used to manufacture this large room diffuser isn’t as high-quality as you might like.
- Some state the water molecules dilute the essential oil aroma too much, and it makes them scent light.
Coupled With The Various Settings
Makes it ideal if you want a great ultrasonic essential oil diffuser in your home.
The best essential oil diffuser for large rooms is the perfect solution when you want to fill a larger space with the benefits of essential oil. The aromatherapy effects are great when they are misted into the air and provide you with numerous health benefits.
If you find that you want a large space essential oil diffuser, then you are going to want to purchase the ASAKUKI 500ML Ultrasonic Diffuser. The high-quality design, coupled with the various settings this diffuser provides, makes it ideal if you want a great ultrasonic essential oil diffuser in your home.
Using the ASAKUKI 500ML Ultrasonic Diffuser has little risk because the automatic shut off helps you avoid over-exposure and does not require heat when functioning. You will love how easy to use this diffuser is and the aesthetic appeal it adds to any large room.
Suja is the recharge coach for busy to burned out professionals helping them multiply their better relaxation time . She is trained in both neurology and psychiatry and is a high-performance coach. Her specialty is helping professionals overcome burnout, apathy and income stagnation. Her clients benefit from powerful mindset techniques, wellness practices and tactical guidance , so they go from feeling empty and broke to creating happiness in their lives. This means showing up more fully for themselves, their patients or clients and their families, while working well-paying, fulfilling, REASONABLE hours. She’s living proof.